Last month, Journey Sales CEO Bill Butler and YourEncore Chief Revenue Officer Mike Lewis led a webinar hosted by Top Sales World’s Jonathan Farrington. The focus? How sales reps can stop selling and start guiding with account-based selling strategies and tools. Watch the webinar below and feel free to use the timestamps to hop to whatever interests you!
Account-Based Selling Webinar – Key Points of Discussion
- 3:30 – What’s going to be discussed: How sales is undergoing a fundamental shift
- 4:30 – What can’t a B2B customer have a B2C sales experience?
- 6:00 – Marketing has become digital. Why hasn’t sales?
- 8:50 – Why more than 50% of your opportunities are stalled.
- 12:00 – The promise of account-based selling (Always Be Engaging)
- 14:00 – Relationships, trust and confidence will still matter.
- 16:30 – What about sales rubs customers the wrong way.
- 17:30 – It’s time to bring sales into the digital world.
- 18:20 – Account-based marketing = Leads. Account-based selling = Revenue.
- 19:35 – Digitally enabling your sales force.
- 21:50 – Guided digital selling case study: YourEncore.
- 27:45 – Keep calm and be a good digital citizen.
- 30:50 – Sales cycle transparency
- 34:00 – Guided digital selling sets you apart.
- 36:05 – Smart Rooms demo
- 43:00 – Forget hunters and farmers. The fisherman is the new sales model.
- 43:50 – Thanks, Q&A
Launching a Dynamic Digital-First Customer Experience
Growth will always be a top priority for B2B companies. If not, customers will inevitably outgrow your offering, and your company will become obsolete.
4 B2B Business Development Strategies Rooted In Thoughtfulness
Business development (and business development reps, also known as BDRs) get a bad rap. They’re traditionally viewed as the cold callers; the folks who chip away at a mountain of email addresses and phone numbers...