Since their adoption of Smart Rooms, Compuware has become a leader in digital sales transformation and is recognized as one of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For in 2018. They’ve posted their best quarter in ten years, and customer demand and sales pipeline are the strongest they’ve been in years and gaining momentum.
Compuware also established a new level of trust with their customers, who now prefer to engage and collaborate through Smart Rooms. They view Compuware’s digital selling initiative as a real partnership effort focused on their long-term success.
Additionally, the sales team is reaping the following benefits of Smart Rooms:
- Organically uncover new contacts in accounts without touching the phone or sending an email
- The Engagement Index lets them know where and how they should be spending their time
- Easy to share essential training, which is critical to the sale
- The technology investment shows that they’re serious about creating a partnership
- Provide a feedback look into the team so they build a solid business case and keep deal momentum moving forward
Ultimately, Smart Rooms have led Compuware to sales resulting in millions of revenue and in great relationships with their best accounts.